Monday, July 22, 2013

SPAM

LE is coming!!!  Yeah!!  We plan to go see Spam Alot at TheaterFest.  This will give us weeks of one-liners...

Update:  The cancer was stage 2 ...into the wall of the cervix...but I am  healing well I think.  I will have 3 radiation treatments a week apart when I am healed.  This is preventative ...so I am in a really good place.  I am soooo lucky.  I am also lucky to have such supportive family and friends....Thank you.

I am really loving the SEWN online class by Mary Ann Moss over at http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com  She is amazing...she just keeps the fun coming....  Here are some of my pattern papers.


My assistant Madison is helping me here so you can see how cool it is with the light coming thru.


Teaser:  Colleen, Mary and I are busy getting our samples done for our class in Oaxaca next Feb.  Stay tuned for the details....hint....BLUE....

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Syd - Will be thinking of you! Lots of healing thoughts! And LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sewn papers!!!

Dori Patrick said...

Sending you warm, healing vibes. LOVE your sewn papers! Gorgeous with the light showing through them!!!

Anonymous said...

Sylvia, Sorry to hear you had to struggle with your health. We know you do not have time for that nonsense. Hope the news you recieve continues to be good news and that the radiation is not too bad. Love you, Suzy Brock