Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another busy week

I ran away with Jill and Madison to see the butterflies at the Natural History Museum.. It broke Jill's and my heart when Madison sat with her finger out waiting for a butterfly to land on it....She did have a couple encounters. We saw some beautiful rescued raptures too. Lot's going on ....getting ready for the Art Show and Grand Opening at the Riverview Park's Botanical Garden in Buellton. It will be this Sat June, 23, if you are in the area come check it out. I will be doing an art project with the kids....I also did some art to abandon. There is a new Facebook group you may want to check out http://www.facebook.com/groups/ArtAbandonment/ Madison is fitting in great at summer school and we see much improvment n her swimming also. I think she is missing her naps from Tecelote Daycare though.... And of course...there is my dream come true...trip to France with my favorite traveling mates...or should I say partners in crime?

No comments: