Saturday, September 24, 2011

what I have been up to....


...well I am on the poster committee for the Artists Guild for Los Olivos Day's in Oct. ( it is going to be awesome!) ...Putting together an art show for the Art Clinic and the Artist's Salon in Oct with the theme being Dia de los muertos ( more info on the Art Clinic blog..cash prize,,,etc.)...getting ready for Queen of Arts at the Elverhoj ( N0v. 4 or 5) and Queen of Arts Revisited ( Nov. 26) at my house...I delivered lots of fun stuff to Blake at Casa de Maria in Montecito...broke my (f-bomb) cell phone....saw some cool vintage trailers in Buellton....and hung out with my sidekick, Madison. She told me today that she was sad this morning until we got a "cheer up" cookie at the Solvang Bakery....I just don't know where it all comes from....so fun!

2 comments:

Laura Lea said...

Solvang Bakery cookies would cheer me up too!

sukey said...

That makes Madison...one smart cookie!