Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day


Here is Madison and Joe's 3rd one....

I have a new batch of sock dolls. 5 of them are making there home at Punch in Santa Barbara...the rest will be with me at the 4th of July Show in Santa Barbara up by the mission...Pueblo and Garden.

These fortune teller dolls will be there too. They have a fortune in their pocket.

Here is Madison's little arrangement...I love it...She made egg tea.

If you are in the area of Solvang this Sat June, 25, stop by the mission between 10 and 12 and join my daughter Jill's new sketch group. She is so excited and the Santa Barbara News will be there too. It is not a class it is just an opportunity to take the time to sketch with like minded people.

2 comments:

Cmichaudart said...

adorable...started my day with a warm giggle!

Janet Ghio said...

Your sock dolls ar adorable!!