Thursday, June 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY


Had a fun day at Penny's. I did not get many pictures...just the birthday girl. Colleen made a great lunch, Susan brought delish cupcakes and I along with Pepa, talked them thru a little journal project. Always fun and inspiring to be at Penny's and Wayne's amazing house.
Here are my sweet peas. They make the whole house smell good!
Here is Earl's latest ...Bird house trailers...Aren't they cute!

This a something I am working on for July 4th. I have a top knot to add but they are fortune tellers...they have a curled up fortune in their pocket....I will be at an amazing craft faire at Garden St and Pueblo in Santa Barbara...show opens at 10. Please come by if you are in the area.

1 comment:

pink23 said...

hi there! do you remember me, lorraine from dc???proud owner of airstream trailer #23!
i must have one of earl's birdhouses! the pink and blue one! how do i get in contact with him? help!
pink23@aol.com