Monday, March 07, 2011

More deadlines....

....but Spring is here....
ArtFest is speeding down the tracks at me....yikes! I am excited to be teaching a painting class again.....We are going to have some colorful fun!

I have a group show on the 19th in Los Olivos called Artists and Easels. It is taking the place of the Women's First show. It is a collaboration of artists and businesses. There will be lots going on. I plan to paint while I am there. I will hopefully have my big painting done...the one on a door....and a few other new ones....but I also need work for ArtFest and Broadway Books in Portland....


Then I am in 2 invitational shows.....one is a co-lab with Jill. We are very excited about it. It will be at Art from Scrap. And the other show is very exciting. I am just getting the details. It is a show using a cage doll....I have a couple ideas I am anxious to start on.

But right now I think I will go to bed early...I have exhausted myself just thinking about it all....

I did want to share a picture of my childhood friend that we just lost....so hard to believe she is gone...Til we meet again Kristine.

2 comments:

Tammy Gilley said...

oh yummy yum yum, can't wait to paint with you, syd!! xoxo

p.s. i'm so sorry for your loss. xo

Teddi said...

so sad, but your friend, :( however, as usual your art delights me!