Sunday, August 01, 2010

Action packed weekend

LE and Jon came for a McNutt get together. It was such a great day. I did not want it to end. My brother Nate came from Portola and LE and Jon from Seattle. The rest of us are in SB or Ventura counties...all meeting at Manning park in Monticito....where we have had lots of family gatherings. The day was full of hamburgers, old family photos, a game of croquet and lots of laughing. We were missing 12 members but we were pretty happy to get this many together.Madison got to know her cousins....
Saturday was the Chair Faire in Los Alamos. It was pretty fun. I was impressed with the turn out and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Alan Freeman was painting at Cafe Quakenbush. I love his work.

1 comment:

Mary Stanley said...

sounds like a great weekend! I love Alan's work too..I have an etching of his that I love...did you know that he is an Aquarian?