Sunday, January 31, 2010

More birthday and other stuff


I really had a great day. LE and Jon came from Seattle. And Earl got me a kick ass camera!
I love it. It has all the features I wanted plus stuff I did not know I wanted but love!

Jill took Thurs and Fri off to have some much needed family time. Madison had been looking at pics of LE and was so anxious for her to come. She already loves her so much!

LE held a workshop at the Art Clinic on gel transfers, gelatin printing and her own method for making a quick journal with thread and duct tape binding.

We all had a blast and learned lots of fun stuff. It was so great to have her and Jon here. But I miss her like crazy now. Madison had a great time in class too. She found out she loves to water color...heavy on the water part.

4 comments:

susan said...

so nice to be able to see pixs of LE's workshop. it was such a fun day!

Tara's Art Camp said...

What a cool camera, you lucky girl!!!! Does it have image stabilizer, I always NEED that!

Tara's Art Camp said...

oh, I see it does have IS,,, now I NEED one!

Anonymous said...

What's up

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!