Thursday, January 14, 2010

A busy week






Earl (mostly) and I got the sun porch done this weekend. I still need to put books in the shelves and stuff in the closet and drawers but I LOVE it!
And so does Madison. She plays her favorite pretend game..."night night"....on the "bed".

I had my first week of classes and I have great students. Even though I threw lots of stuff at them they did a great job! This is going to be fun to see them all grow with their art.

Earl is in Utah on biz and comes home tomorrow. I hope there are no flight delays.

LE has been having serious trouble with her eye. She probably had a particle in it...but she is on the mend...just in time.... she is throwing a "NerdFest" for Jon's 4oth birthday. Sounds like a fun time. We wish we could be with them but at least we will get a visit with them end of the month...yeaaaa!

Tomorrow I am going to Santa Barbara with a painting I did to be entered into the Summer Solstice poster competition. I have always wanted to give it a try. Maddie and I will go see Jill and maybe fit in a lunch.

My thoughts are with all the people in Haiti. Our local New Frontiers is matching funds. Stop by and help if you can.

2 comments:

Reenie Hanlin said...

Oh my..
edible kid.
Makes me miss the little.
xo

charlotte said...

love that room and all the color, Syd! what a fun place for your sweetie to hang out and marvel at the wonders- of your amazing art and hard work! xoxo