Monday, December 21, 2009

Like little kids.....


...we just ran away...Colleen and I had a fun day. We headed for Cambria to our fave: Birds of a Feather. She had the most stuff I have ever seen there. We could have looked an other hour and not seen it all.



We stopped in at our old fave: Hearts Ease, then Taco Temple for a great lunch in Morro Bay along with a quick stop at The Cotton Ball and then on to San Luis Obispo to Jeff Claassen Gallery.

Teesha and Tracy had told us about him last May and we had been wanting to go ever since. Sweet guy and he gave us lots of tips and good info. He sells some great spray paint. It is from Spain and has amazing colors. I got a silk screen kit too.

We hit Hands Gallery real quick and we were off to Grover Beach to Georgia Moon. Basically it is a junk store for an assemblage artist. I got a bird cage and a suitcase. I think you need to come check it all the time to see what is new.
We popped in Ron's Garden to see his Christmas displays.

Our 40% off coupons were burning a hole in our pockets so we stopped by Michael's, grab a Pollo Loco tamale and were back home before they knew we were gone....

I feel like I charge up the batteries and got the creative juices flowing again. So Sunday I was hot to do some spraying....I am now looking around for more stuff to spray.

1 comment:

susan said...

thanks for sharing your trip via photos. that was fun. can't believe you and Colleen were able to hit all those places. love the spray painting!