Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Fun day at the Art Clinic

Sukey's amazing piece....

We all got plastered at the Art Clinic today...I mean we did some art with plaster of Paris. I took a class from the amazing Stephanie Lee last May and I was ready to do some more art like she taught me. So I invited Diane R., Carol. Sukey, Mary, Barbara and Sue to come play with me. It was really fun and exciting to see what everyone did.



This is my latest abstract called ...Floral Arranging 101....

I just got this cool piece of Wodaabe handwork from Lori. I love it! There is a little burn in the fabric that they did handwork over...Lori knew I would love this piece.

3 comments:

susan buchanan said...

gosh, thanks for the picture of my piece. i'm tickled! the class was great fun and you're such a great teacher...no, really!

charlotte said...

wow, Syd, that painting of yours is absolutely stunning! just too fabulous for words.
and thanks for the kind words about the wedding. miss you, want to come over and paint. xoxo

Maili Halme said...

are you selling this? I want to buy it!!