Sunday, April 12, 2009

What a beautiful day....


I think it was the smallest family Easter gathering I have been at. But we all had a good time. Madison does not think finding Easter eggs is too tough. The bunny must have been alittle rushed. I love this adorable dress with coral/white polk-a-dot undies.

We ate our faves: El Rancho bulk sausage balls, Dutch babies, raspberries, pineapple, OJ, topped off later with deviled eggs....and mochas to keep us awake...

We took time out from our "busy day" to dress Maddie up in her hula girl outfit. It took her awhile to get used to it. But we loved it.....

I got a call from my brother Nate. That was nice. I guess we were both remembering so many Easters with Steve. That is Steve talking to LE in the high chair....I am p.g. with Jill.....so that makes in 1974...just the other day...

No comments: