Thursday, January 31, 2008

The birthday events are winding down....


sorta....Earl and I leave for a cruise tomorrow. A combo birthday/anniversary/Christmas gift...
Yesterday Mary and I celebrated our birthday together with some art buddies/dear friends at Opal's in Santa Barbara. We had asked everyone to give us a quarter yard of fabric and we got some really fun pieces.

We also had asked everyone to bring a pin cushion to exchange. Everyone brought a winner! We found out we all love pin cushions...


I want to thank everyone who sent me good wishes for my birthday. It was so nice to hear all your comments...took the edge off of being sixty!

This is an adorable vintage doll Carol gave me. I love it. It is so neat that it has "Japan" pinned to it. Maybe it was part of a girl's doll collection.

No comments: