Sunday, March 11, 2007

this and that

Well we are putting the final plans together for the beach house get together. Right after ArtFest in WA I am bombing down the highway to meet up with high school friends at a beach house on the Ventura Rincon. Just have to throw in that bikini I used to wear.....(wake up Syd!) This is going to be fun. Why do I always have trip backed up to or overlapping other trips....???? Oct. will be like this too. Oaxaca right after Art FiberFest...
Now I will put on my promoting hat...that's self promoting. The Haute Handbags 2 is coming out soon.
Mary and I are in it. And we are both being held over at the Art Stream Studio. I am not sure you can say held over by popular demand ....but maybe...

Now for a weird sidebar. I went to an estate sale today and Earl found a book on Antartica and thought maybe our son-in-law, Jon might like it since he has visited there. In it was a golf talley (is that what you call it?) from a local golf course and one of the names on it was my dad, Bert McNutt. It was in his hand and dated by him. He would have liked that we found that. It would have been a story he would have told everyone he saw for a couple weeks, if he was still around...."score card" ....not "talley".

Saw Penny today and she gave me this little funny. The name "Earl" has had such a bad wrap lately...But I really like these little Earl funnies. Some of you know I am a member of W.O.E...."Women of Earl" ...We are a membership of 3: Tracie Lyn, Marilyn and I. It does not mean we all belong to one Earl.....the plural on Earl is still Earl ...like deer....FYI. I should get my mother-in-law to join. She could have special status because not only does she have a son and husband named Earl, she also has a daughter named Earleen....

2 comments:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

WHoooAAAoooooo!!!!

Congrats... MZ... Syd... on Haute Handbag 2...

I will CHECK IT OUT!!!

xo

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

OK... did not finish reading the WHOLE post until after I had made the first comment....

YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!!

YES.. I agree YOUR MOM-IN-LAW needs to be voted...QUEEN MUM.. of W.O.E. We should MAKE HER A CROWN at the Art Asylum....

do you think she would wear it... I know MY MOM-In-LAW would... LOL