Saturday, February 03, 2007

Morro Bay


Jill and I took a quick trip North today. We meant to get to the elephant seals but didn't quite get there. But we did get to the Cotton Ball in Morro Bay which is having a super bowl weekend sale so get up there tomorrow is you can...25% off everything not already on sale....even sewing machines. We got to Birds of a Feather in Cambria and took the time to go thru all the little drawers of stuff....so fun. We got pastry in Arroyo Grande on the way up and topped it all off with dinner at sunset at the Hofbrau in Morro Bay. I am so stuffed even though I got the mini sandwich. Fun day and a beautiful drive with a touch of green all around from the recent rain.

Talked to Carol from Morro Bay and she had a great class today with the metal clay. Hope to see anyone in the area at art day Thurs. We are making plans for a challenge at the end of the month. Go to http://artclinic.blogspot.com for more info on all the upcoming events and classes.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hello, I've just popped over from Teesha's blog - and I see home from home... I lived in California for 3 years and just LOVE Morro Bay. I loved hearing about your trip - a virtual jaunt down memory lane for me...
Thanks so much :o)

Tara's Art Camp said...

Brings back memories, I use to live in Los Osos. I love Morro Bay!