Wednesday, February 21, 2007

the Aquarians


Mary and I put on our annual party. This year it was at the ART CLINIC. It was a great day spent with buddies Barbara, Patti, Penny, Colleen, Susan, Cindy and Maren. We had good food, goodie bags, gifts and lots of laughing. All my favorites. I have some pic from today but I will have to take more tomorrow.

This is Penny with a broken ankle making a slip and slide out of the stairs. She is quite the trooper. She even said I could put this photo on my blog.
Here is a goodie bag.

Here is Mary and I behind a tower of gifts.
The dessert plate. Mary made all but the chocolate dipped fortune cookie.

1 comment:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

You and Mary... LOOK GREAT!!!! Wearing a crown suits you both NICELY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mz. W.O.E Extraordinaire!!!