Monday, November 20, 2006

This is on my mind

...so I will share. We had a lovely early Thanksgiving on the 18th with 2 of my brothers and most of brother Steve's family at a beautiful spot at the beach above Ventura. LE and Jon came up from LA. We did a little side celebrating of LE's 35th birthday (it was also my sister -in -law, Linda's birthday too) It is also the day my mother died. It has been 5 years. So I am sharing one of my favorite photos of my parents and me at the beach.


It was also the open of the Artist Guild of Santa Ynez Valley's show at the Elverhoj...which I missed...But art buddy, Ron took this pic for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo Syd, I can see why it's one of your favorites...
Hope LE had a beautiful birthday day.
:-)
Laura

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful classic photo of your parents...