Wednesday, July 12, 2006

ATCs

Artist's trading cards are one of my favorite things. I get together with a group in Santa Barbara the 2nd Wed of the month to exchange ATCs. Some of the traders are old friends and some are new. We all look forward to it. It gets kinda chaotic sometimes but it is so fun to see what the others have created. Our one rule is they must be originals. No photo copies. I want to post some of the great stuff I get. I will start with some of my leftovers from different trading sections then I will do other artist's work that attend. I hope you enjoy them and if you find yourself in SB some 2nd Wed. ....find our current spot to trade...the Good Cup on the Mesa. 4:30 to 6:30.



This is Jill's work...my favorite!

oops one more of Jill's...I love this one so much...




These are Colleen's...always fun to see her newest batch....














Here are Susan's. Each one is a work of art....





These are Mary's with her unique "Mary" style...










Here is Penny ....another one with a unique style...









This is Carol's work...She is always bursting with artistic visions...





This top row is Jill L. and the bottom is Angela. They are both famous artists...I am so lucky to get to have a small piece of their art....







And some more famous artists and teachers...top row Jeanette and bottom Sara....










And here are some more L - R Lucilla, Sue, Mary R., Judy, Angela and Meagan. There are more great work in our group but this gives you a taste...

3 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

And, I have two of yours that I just love!

Anonymous said...

those are reallly great. i especially love the last 3 sets!

Dot said...

These are absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing. Good to see people stepping out of the box and making little works of art :)

Dot (from Australia)